
Well my little bro James asked me to make a blog entry as he is chillin in Fredericton with Mom. It has just been Dad and me since Wednesday and we have had a pretty cool time. I finally had the house to myself during the day so I could put my paws up and relax. It also meant that I got a peanut butter bone as Dad went off to work. dad has been pretty good to me. I think he misses James and Mom, but we have been busy with walks. Wednesday night he took me to the commons and I had a great play in the snow with some puppy dogs I never met before. We then made some popcorn and watched Miami Vice on the couch. Not that great of a movie. I fell asleep on Dad's lap. On Thursday, Dad had an office party so I had a walk with my gal Winnie and her dad Fraser. Dad did come home before his party so we could have a drink and some kibble together.
Last night we met Winnie and Fraser at Westmount field and had an awesome time playing in the snow storm. Fraser and Dad got cold so we went home early. Winnie then invited me and my other gal bootsie over to her house for a dinner party. The parents ate curry while we played in the snow. We also got caught stealing goats cheese off the coffee table. Petty fun night as we got to stay up late.
This is a photo of me during my first snow storm as a puppy. I love the snow. Mom and James are home tomorrow so there should be all sorts of news from their trip.
Argo
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, Argo! That puppy picture is adorable; it belongs on the front of a greeting card. I can't wait to hear from your litle bro. about all the happenings of the past several days.
xoxo
What a cutie! Thanks for updating so soon again. I can't believe how much he's grown and that he's holding his head up like that. I'll bet you feel like he's growing before your eyes. He's definitely into that cute, chubby cheek baby stage!
Post a Comment