
So I am not suffering from writer's block. I keep hearing from Mom and Dad that my peeps out there are missing my posts. Well let me tell you it has been a whirlwind couple of weeks. I can see why people call this the busiest time of the year (and I can see why my Gramps Stewart becomes a Grinch!). So between a trip to Fredericton with Mom for a party in honour of me, a couple of visits with the nurses here in Halifax, and helping Dad get over his annual December bout with the flu, I haven't had much time to write.
Let me tell you I had a great trip to Freddie Beach with Mom! I really like road trips. I got all sorts of cool gifts at a shower for me, met a new friend named Oliver, and got to hang out with my Newman Grandparents. I also got to meet Kim's great Aunt Helen. Grandpa Newman also made me a fake ID.
In other cool news I started fitness classes with Mom today. It was really fun. I did OK but I think Mom is going to be sore tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment