Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Not much to report from Halifax today. From what I hear this is a typical Sunday around here. We wake up and feed Argo and then head back to bed. We give him a quick walk around the block and then Mom and Dad make yummy blueberry pancakes. Well I don't know if they are yummy as I am on the milk, but they sure smelled good. Mom and I hung out this morning while Dad went to the store and walked Argo. I made a Grey Cup bet with my Grandma Stewart. I have the Lions plus the points. Supposedly Dad bets with his Mom every year. No matter what he loses the bet. I also understand from Mom that he never pays up either.

Mom took Argo for another walk this afternoon and I helped Dad make some beeef stew and banana bread. I am about to take a nap and then I am told it will be bath time! Once I am all clean I get to watch the Grey Cup with Dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a typical Sunday for the boys!! Thanks for this you guys - you are really making my day! You make a very beautiful family... especially with Argo by your side too!
Wishing you lots of cuddles and a Lions win tonight!
Love,
Sophie & Chris