Saturday, November 18, 2006

Man Mornings!

Just got back from a walk with Dad and Argo. We had a quick play in the tennis courts at Ardmore Park!We had a bit of a family cuddle in bed this morning and then Dad got the stroller ready. I enjoyed my first Saturday "man morning" with Argo and Dad, but I am starting to miss Mom. Although she is sleeping and catching up on her rest, I think I might go upstairs and see her as I am starting to get hungry.

Pretty exciting night! I slept from 9 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. last night. Dad kept me company as he watched wrestling (don't tell Mom) and a "classic" Grey Cup from 1991 (Argos vs. Stamps - the Candy/Gretzky Team with the Rocket). I was also a good boy and let Mom and Dad enjoy a mini-date night of pizza and wine. Argo and I were quiet for a full hour. It was tough but we managed to do it.

Pretty mild (but grey) day here in Halifax. There is rumour that we might go to the park for a longer walk and then maybe take Argo for a bath! I like baths. I might loan him my rubber ducky! I also have to rest up for the big college football game today - Michigan #2 vs. Ohio State #1. Go Blue!

No comments: