
So over the Easter weekend we travlled to Fredericton. Grampie was all impressed that Mom managed to pack everyone in one big bag. Argo was pretty happy that the back of the Subaru wasn't jammed with tons of bags. Best part of the weekend (other than the Easter chocolate) was watching the Masters with Grampie and eating popcorn. Although, Grammie wasn't impressed that I dumped it all over her bed.

As you can see Will is growing strong and he is now grabbing everything in sight. He is even starting to eat solids. More on that later.
Of course April also means yard work. I have contracted out my trucking services to Mom for any heavy lifting she may need.

So here I am scouting out the lay of the land on Easter Saturday for the big egg hunt the next day. We were all caught by surprise to wake up on Sunday with a bit oif a snow storm. Regardless, Grammie set the hunt up inside and I found all my eggs. Having Argo and Putney (Grampie's dog) on the team sure did help.


1 comment:
This blog is the favorite part of my day....I check many times a day.It makes me smile inside and out. Alex you are a great writer!
Post a Comment