Well after a huge snow storm last Monday, spring hit the 902 and the Boys Stewart took it in big time. Dad and I rocked out at Kindermusic, while Mom, Will and Argo went for a stroll. We then hung out with baby Sophie, so Rich could put our kitchen cabinets back together. I tried to help with my tools, but decided to stay free and clear. We had the BBQ on 4 times this weekend and Dad even managed to squeeze in two cigars (much to Mom's disapproval).
So I am looking pretty cute here walking at PPP this morning.

Argo and I decided to check out the monument. Notice the dirt on Argo. Mom wasn't too happy.

The warm weather meant spring clean-up. I was more than willing to get reacquainted with my pal the "compost" after a long harsh winter. I did some good work raking the front yard.

Even Argo got to chillax on the front steps.

And here is TBS (The Boys Stewart) having a group hug with Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment