Wednesday, December 03, 2008

time to share

I decided to man up and be a big brother and share the spotight with two week old Will. That's right. The Jmac blog is now all about the dangerous adventures that William and I will get into. As you can see from below, he is pretty much in sleep mode these days. Which is a good thing. As he is going to need to rest up for the holiday season.



In true big brother fashion, I am trying to pitch in a little extra these days with chores, and I think sweeping may be my calling. Next stop the Brier in 2028.



Of course after all that hard work, one needs to enjoy the finer things in life. Lego and cocktails in a Spidey cup and Thomas plate. Don't worry Mommy, that is just juice and pretzels. I havent graduated into the hard stuff quite yet.

No comments: