Monday, September 22, 2008

summerlong


Where has the time gone. Good bye Summer 2008 and bring on the Autumn leaves, apple picking, and pumpkins. It was quite an adventure and I had lots of visitors.

So Mom is hanging in. Her belly moves now and I can't wait to see what pops out. I am sure I will get into a lot of trouble with my baby bro in the coming years.


Dad survived his first Atlantic Film Fest. I think it was good that Argo and I were at home and Mom needed some extra attention, or we might not have seen him for 11 nights.

I am feeling a bit better from my last teething round.

In other news:
  • Dad and me started swim classes. I am a "duck" which is the beginner level. Our instructor Alyssa gave me a few high-fives and was really impressed with my "motor boat" kicking.
  • Grammie just visited. We had tons of fun. Really enjoyed showing her the drains and cannons at Point Pleasant Park.
  • Grampie sent the family Michigan "big house" t-shirts for us to wear when there is a "blue" football game on.
  • Nan sent me a new "James" book and Aunt Lindsay sent me "Lady", so Molly wouldn't be the only female engine.
  • Mom took me for a hair cut.



Well I am off to bed as I need a lot of rest. It is a big day for someone on Team KT tomorrow. I heard a rumour that there might be cake.

1 comment:

Lindsay Baumgartner said...

I'm glad you like Lady, and that her and Thomas are getting along well. I hear they were kissing! You're looking very handsome and grown up, with that great new haircut of yours. I'm glad you're feeling better... let's just hope that diaper rash is healing up too! Your Uncle Andrew and I miss you lots and lots. Love you! xo