It turned out to be quite an eventful weekend. It was supposed to be all rainy, but the weather managed to hold. However the big winds are supposed to come tomorrow.
Anyways. I got my first set of sitches. 3 of them. Yep. Right on my forehead. I just got too excited in taking a q-tip to the garbage for mommy, and I went head first into the bathroom rad. Ouch. But after a quick lunch of PB&J and Curious George as we waited for the Dr. After a little needle that felt like a bug bite, I was all pacthed up. I got a Clifford sticker for all my troubles. Stay tuned for photos.
In other news I ate my first whole apple. Well half of it. While Dad and I got groceries, I held onto the Paula Red and muched away. It is a lot easier with eye teeth.
A couple of park walks with Dad and Argo, and my Saturday morning swim class with Dad, and that was pretty much it for the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment