I can't believe it is October 1st. I am really beginning to love the Fall. What a great September the Stewart Family had. Dad took the whole month off so he could hang with Mom, Argo and me. Sure he played a little golf and took off to Green Bay to see the Packers, but we still had fun. We had a great trip to Capr Breton to visit the James Family. Mom and Dad even got to go out to sea to go leatherback turtle watching. They even saw a shark. I was too little to go, but I really wanted to stay behind so I could play with Aidan and Kate.

Dad is back to work now, so it is just Mom, Argo and me. We are all recovering from the flu.

I am crawling everwhere now. I can pull myself up on things, and I can even say "Argo".



I still don't have any teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment