Monday, May 14, 2007

Rockin' around the clock




Pretty solid day for a Monday. Mom took care of the morning routine to thank Dad for a great Mother's Day that he somehow pulled off. Dad really needed to catch up on his sleep. Once he went to work, Mom and I went back to bed for a quick snooze. When I awoke we had house guests. Julie and Lyla were in the basement as they are getting some work done at their house. The rumour is Lyla is getting a new basement. Sweet! I hope I get invited over for a play date once it all gets finished.

Mom and I then hit the gym to pump some iron. The usual crew was there at the gym.

After my noon nap, I had a good time playing some more with Lyla. It seems that when we were at the gym, Lyla and Argo were having some fun. I think Argo has a tiny crush on her. I think he can't wait until I start crawling around.

Had a great after dinner family walk. Think Mom is making Dad clean his room tonight while she goes to get some food for Argo! Time to go have a bath with Dad lifeguarding.

No comments: