I have been teething for awhile now so I have been a bit of a bear. I had some sniffles too, so I have been keeping Mom and Dad up at night a bit. No teeth yet but I am starting to feel myself again. Dad took me and Argo for a run first thing this morning. Don't think Argo was too impressed. I had fun in the stroller, but I think Argo likes it better at the park so he can be off leash.
I slept for 2.5 hours this morning so Mom and me missed going to the gym. We made up for that by going for a big run in the sunshine. Mom and me then walked down to Dad's office so we could walk home with him. We then had a BBQ for dinner.
Here are some recent photos (and Argo snuck two in there as well). I am getting better at sitting up. I also like when Argo comes by and licks my face. He keeps me clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment