I had a great day yesterday. It started with a walk at Point Pleasant Park with Dad, Argo, and Argo's gal Winnie. Mom then took me to the gym so I could work on my abs some more. We had a little bit of lunch and a quick nap. Then I met my buddy Sebastian and we went for a big run with Mom and her friend Katherine. Sebastian sure has a cool running stroller. Supossedly he found it on eBay. It was so comfy that I fell asleep. The suspension is amazing. I didn't feel any bumps. I hope we can go for another run sometime soon.
I then helped Dad cut the grass and then he went off golfing for the first time this season. Think he only went to play 7 holes or so. I cant wait to go golfing with him some day.
Only one more sleep until Auntie Lisa comes. Well maybe two, as I will probably be sleeping when she arrives tomorrow. Getting pumped for our trip to Salty Rose cottages.
1 comment:
Hey, little man. I'm glad that you're making some friends these days. Have fun on your vacation with Auntie Lisa and your Mom & Dad. Miss you and love you!
Post a Comment