Look at me... I am sitting up all on my own. I am pretty proud of myself. I seem to have shaken the flu and cold that was bogging me down for most of the week. Lousy weekend weather wise and Mom and Dad seem to have a touch of my flu as well. Dad just took Grammie Newman to the airport. Had a fun visit with her and she bought me a new shirt (not pictured here but will be shown once we have another patio party). Dad is happy that he got the taxes done and Mom accomplished a lot of spring cleaning in the house this weekend.
Don't tell Dad but we basically take over his "man room" during the days. Now that I can sit up I am loving his club chairs. Once Argo and I figure out how to use the remote control it will be Animal Planet and cartoons in HD all day long.
P.S. I saw Argo licking Mom's knee so I tried. Denim doesn't taste good.
No comments:
Post a Comment