I had my first beach walk yesterday! It was fun. Dad carried me in the Baby Bjorn while Mom threw the ball for Argo. Argo was happy that we finally got back to the beach. He hadn't been in the past 4 months. I need to get a pair of shades as it was pretty bright out there watching the waves. It was 7 degrees here yesterday (but a bit cooler on the beach). Here is what i have been up to since the flu:
- Had my 4 month needles (took them like a champ)
- I now weigh 16 lbs. 2 oz. and I am 26 inches tall
- Mom bought me a Jolly Jumper
- Grammie and Grampie Newman visited
- Aunt Lisa visited
- Went to my first two AUS playoff basketball games (for awhile I was the UNB Varsity Reds good luck charm)
That's about it. I promise to get more photos posted soon.
2 comments:
Great to see these, especially one with Dad!! Great Aunt M
That first pic is fantastic!
Post a Comment