Thursday, March 29, 2007

All my diapers are packed and I am ready to go...







Two more sleeps until Toronto. Don't know who is more excited, Dad or me. Think Argo is suspecting that something might be up as he is seeing luggage. He wants to make his Toronto debut but I think it might have to wait a bit longer.

Dad told me that Gramps Stewart is picking us up at the airport. I think Mom is worried I might learn some new words in his car. I have heard stories about his driving.

I will try to provide updates from the trip. These pcitures will have to hold people over.

And thanks to all of those people who e-mailed me and told me about the bottle trick during take-off and landing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the hat!!! Anad I can't believe the difference a few days makes. A week ago he was not able to get the flower on the exerciser to his mouth and look at him now!! Aunt M