Saturday, January 06, 2007

Wild-Card Saturday in HD



Well it has been a busy New Year so far. Sorry it has taken me so long to post. We had a great New Years day brunch with the Robars and then it was back to the normal routine with Dad heading to work for the phone company. Mom and me pretty much cleaned up after the holidays and returned some presents that weren't the right size and colour. Dad was happy when he found out he saved $120 on a coat he bought Mom. Gotta love price adjustments.

We took down the Christmas tree today. What a mess. It was pretty dry. I went for a run with Dad and Argo this morning in the park, while Mom has some "Mom" time. She then went to the gym while I chilled on Dad's chest. He kept wanting me to go in my crib, but I was diggin his orange hoodie. Well the Satellite Guy finally showed up and Dad is loving watching sports in HD. We are about to watch the KC vs. Indy game. We are also PVRing it just incase I decide to get fussy. Mom likes the fact that she can pause live TV.

Off to the Wolthausen's shack for dinner. Think their girl Lyla will be asleep when I show up.

I promise to try to post more, but dad will probably be hogging the computer as he has an assignment due on Monday for a course he is taking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I love these photos! Too cute! That's how much I pay attention when Casey is watching football too! :) Happy New Year Alex, Kim and James!