

Here I am doing my Hulk Hogan pose early Tuesday morning. Since I kept Mom up all night, Dad cooked me breakfast and took care of me before he went to work. I had some "milk" and Dad had a coffee and an English muffin. The Public Health Nurse came by again today (they take good care of you here in Nova Scotia) and she is pleased with my development. She said I was nice and strong. I now weigh in at 9 lbs. 8.5 oz. Mom might have to go shopping soon to get me some more duds.
Speaking of duds, check me out in my cool blue "poofy" thing. Not too sure about the look (Note this photo will come back to haunt me at my wedding) but it sure kept me warm during my walk with Mom and Argo. We went to Plant Organic to get some homeopathic remedy for my gas. The nurse said I have tons of gas inside me and the remedy would take the edge off. Not much else to report today other than I helped Mom put her pots away for the winter. I had a good cuddle with Dad when he got home from work. I think we are heading upstairs for a bath and then Mom and Dad are then going to read to me. I have tons of books in my library that I can't wait to read.
My Aunt Lisa arrives tomorrow from Washington, D.C.
3 comments:
Nice pipes! You got a date for the Bat in 2025?
older women scare me!
J-Mac is really growing. Good job on the blog. We have been enjoying checking in on you guys without interupting your precious rest time. We will look forward to seeing you soon..
Post a Comment