Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Big Boy

Mom and Dad took me to visit Dr. Robinson this morning and she gave me a clean bill of health. I am now weighing in at 8 lbs. 15 oz. Mom and Dad are relieved that my weight is back up. Dr. R. says I am growing at 71 g per day and the average baby grows at 25 g per day.
I think Mom and Dad aren't surprised considering how much I am eating the past couple of nights. I had a fun bath with Mom in the tub last night. Big brother Argo wanted to jump in with us. He liked my rubber ducky.

I made a quick visit to Dad's office today and met some of his co-workers. I liked them. They called me cute. After that I then went with Mom and Argo for a quick stroll over to Ardmore Park as the sun was shining and Argo was being a good sport all morning so he deserved a play.

Dad spent the afternoon at work, while Mom and I had another couple of appointments with the Public Health Nurse and our Doula Karen. They are trying to help Mom and me with nursing.

I am supposedly a short fuse baby. Mom says I get it from Dad and my Gramps Stewart.

No comments: